Observing the 2006 presidential elections in Venezuela and other miscellaneous adventures, this is the online journal of a Canadian in South America

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Argh, I am a bad blogger.

Man, I suck at blogging but I rule at traveling. Just finished a 25 day tour of Venezuela with a group of Rotary Club exchange students and my brothers from here. The whole experience was AMAZING. I think I know the country better than the average Venezuelan. We chilled on some amazing beaches, hiked in the Gran Sabana, treked through Los Llanos, and basically had some really good times. I will throw up some pics so anyone who still reads this blog can check them out. To all my exchange kiddies, thank you for making that trip unforgettable.

Other than resting a bit after the trip, my next plan of action is to meet a friend in Colombia and move on from there to Panama. Brazil sadly has fallen through to a great deal of grief and lost money. My Carnival in Rio will have to wait for another year. My heart goes out to Tais and Joose who were waiting for me there. ¡Lo siento mucho!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank YOU
for making the trip

literally

unforgettable.

2:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oliveeeeeer, amor!
muchas gracias por todo lo que has hecho para nuestro grupo. eres una persona muy especial y divertida.
esperemos que tengas un viaje super chevere y que disfrutes tu tiempo en latinoamerica.
¡te queremos!
abrazos, anna y elisabeth (las alemanas en san cristobal)

http://www.fotolog.com/iissii
http://www.fotolog.com/annasarah

4:48 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't mind me... I'm just a Campbell River person who works with your Dad. He showed me your blog site - I'm guessing he's fairly proud of you and wanted me to see what his son is up to! Keep travelling and stay well...

Bob

6:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home